Finally....Back online - Having Fun in Colorado

11/12/2010

Finally....Back online

 (Not my actual computer, lol)

After two months I think I have a system set up where I'm finally able to Blog again on a regular basis.  While my computer is still busted up (come on skiers, and your money, so I can get this fixed and some snow tires, more on that later) Pete figured out a way where if it's propped and doesn't move it will work like normal so here I am. 

It took much longer with this move to get everything settled but I'm proud to say that the studio is almost ready, just a few more acoustic touches and it's ready to roll.  Our bedroom is set along with restyling our wardrobes to fit Colorado standards.  We could each use a few more pieces but all in good time.  I have a little "office" are set up since we don't have room for a desk and since this is the first time we've had a roommate I'm trying to take up as little room as possible.   The most important room to me anyway is the kitchen and as always it's taking time to figure out the best way to set it up but it's getting better.  It's good enough that I've even been doing some baking that I'll post later.  I figured that I would just post to let anyone out there know that I'm back and will be posting, not as much as before, but enough for you to tune back in. 

No comments:

@way2themes