11.13.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

11/13/2010

11.13.10

So I'm trying to get a plan together on how I can stay consistent with my postings, so here's what I've come up with.  Once a week I'll do an overall update and that will take place on one of my days off.  Since I don't have to be to work until later in the day and it doesn't seem to bother Pete that I write while he's sleeping behind me there will be at least three more days during the week that I'll post misc. things.  Today will be the exception obviously.  I want to clear as much as I can out of my archives.


So I mentioned in yesterday's post that I am in dire need of snow tires.  We had a decent snow storm earlier this week and on my way to work I tried to tap my brakes to see how bad the road was and I went skating.  Luckily since I'm such a wuss in the snow still, remember I haven't driven in the snow for over 10 years, I was really far from the next car in front of me so nothing horrible happened.  Pete gave me a 4-wheel drive lesson too just in case I have to take his care to work some night.

No comments:

@way2themes