Three days in a row!! - Having Fun in Colorado

12/15/2010

Three days in a row!!

So Pete told me that in my 3 seasons now I've never been 3 days in a row.  I have now accomplished that goal.  I'll try to condense my three days to one post for easier reading.

Day 1 - Monday, Breckenridge
So we got to see a couple of the snow designs from the Snowflake Festival. 


Day 2 - Tuesday, Breckenridge
Got off to a little bit of a slow start.  But we made it out the door.  Our timing actually worked perfect because we passed the snow cats at the top of a trail.   Next time by we got to take the wide open freshly groomed trail. 


Day 3 - Wednesday, Keystone
We headed over to Keystone so I could hit up the HR office and talk to the lady that Pete knows but when we got there she was gone.  We headed over to the 'recruiter' who gave me the same run around that you get if they don't know who you are.  I did get to prove to Pete how crappy their site is because when I went to log in the sign in link just re-loads the home page.  Nice work right!  Whoever paid for that site is a fool.  But whatever!  We headed over to the employee center, cause Pete had some questions, so I had a chance to take a pic of the first layer that I want.  We need to find out if Pete gets any discounts on the products they sell there.  Would have been good to ask then but it's not that important. 

Then it was finally time to head up the hill.  Here is the lift we skied, first time for me.  I liked parking in this area.  You don't have to walk thru the village and there is no line.
No special meaning to this pic, I just thought it was funny.  A little hard to see but it says, 'Speed Limit Mellow'

We made it over to where the snow fort is.  I'm not sure if it was this close to being finished this time last year.

We called it a day and started heading home.  Pete pointed this road out to me, what the people who work at Keystone call the 'Million Dollar Road'.  Wanna know why?  Cause it's heated!  Can you believe that in Colorado?!?  Anyway, I tried to show as best I can the snow around it but not on it.

No comments:

@way2themes