Olympian Night - Having Fun in Colorado

12/11/2010

Olympian Night

So the craziest thing happened last night at work, it was a little bit slow in the bar and I saw some drinks that needed to be taken to the dining room so I walked them over.  What I found was the most exciting thing to happen, in a good way, since I moved here. 

Three girls were sitting at the table and the one closest to me I recognized right away as Kelly Clark, the Olympic Snowboarder.

One of the girls that was served a drink looked incredibly familiar but I couldn't place her.  I thought at first it was Lindsay Vonn but after looking at some pictures today I really think it was another very famous snowboarder, Gretchen Bleiler.

Both have won Olympic medals in Halfpipe so that was a pretty cool experience.  Who would have thought that they would come into our restaurant?

No comments:

@way2themes