Kona ate my cookies - Having Fun in Colorado

12/20/2010

Kona ate my cookies


So I got home from work today and had noticed that there was a zip lock bag in the middle of the kitchen floor. When I picked it up it was chewed and I noticed cookie crumbs in it. Kona was hiding under the table and wouldn't come near me and that's when it dawned on me, the cookies I had set aside for Angie and Doug were enjoyed by Kona when everyone was outside shoveling. I was worried that he would get sick, but Tara said he would have to eat 4 full size candy bars to get really sick. So thank goodness I saved the extra cookie dough today when I baked. I'll be making my replacement cookies tomorrow so I can get everything in the mail before work tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have power back by then. Damn our electric stove!!!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

@way2themes