Make your Bluetooth beautiful - Having Fun in Colorado

6/25/2010

Make your Bluetooth beautiful

Now if I had one of these I would totally use my Bluetooth instead of just not talking while I'm in the car.   The Victoria Line from Novero has created a line of jewelry where you can talk on your Bluetooth and look stylish at the same time.  I'm partial to the black pearl looking one.  Too bad the average price is $120,000.  They are made from real precious metals and are jewels, so I guess the price tag is justified.  My only concern is the transition period.  While living in NYC the Bluetooth hit the scene and for a few weeks I wasn't sure if the people using them were crazy and talking to themselves or if they were on the phone.  I guess if you're willing to pay that much you would be considered eccentric anyway.

1 comment:

@way2themes