6.9.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

6/09/2010

6.9.10

Yikes, it's been too long!  Things have been busy here, trying to get ready for mom's imminent arrival and trying to fit in as much work as possible before I have my week off.  It looks like I'm going to try to squeeze in a few hours here and there. 

Anyway, other than than it's almost full summer here in the mountains so I have another trip planned tomorrow on the water.  We're going somewhere in Summit county with friends then we're clearing out the guest room later that evening.  So little by little things are getting back to normal.  Hopefully my meeting at a restaurant in Frisco will go good and I'll have a job lined up for when mom goes home.  This is the place I'm looking at, seems like they get a ton of business in the summer and that's definitely where I want to be.  

No comments:

@way2themes