Stalked by the Cops - Having Fun in Colorado

9/01/2010

Stalked by the Cops

So on my last day in Idaho Springs I finally had a run in with the cops. Well, not really it was an almost run-in.

I was driving the 2 blocks from the post office to the apartment to meet up with the manager for our final walk thru and didn't have a seat belt on. In Colorado its a secondary offense so you won't get a ticket if you aren't doing anything wrong. Anyway as I pass him I see him pull out. I make a turn and so does he. By time I pulled in a parking spot out front, after putting my seat belt on just in case, and get out he cruises by and gives me a look. I wish I had my camera ready to take his pic. That would have surprised him. Anyway that was it. No more harassment from the po'. I'm so happy to be out of there.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

@way2themes