Getting Started.... - Having Fun in Colorado

1/14/2010

Getting Started....

After living in NYC, Brooklyn to be exact, for the last 10 years my husband Pete and I decided to give it all up to move out west and be ski bums. Now that we are almost completely unpacked I've decided to document some of our adventures.

We've set a few goals for this ski season, Pete is planning on skiing 100 days this year and mine is to ski at least one day every month in 2010. This will include hiking the St. Mary's Glacier and really getting back into shape. We'll be doing a lot of hiking, camping and rafting this summer so there should be lots to write about.

I'll also be writing about my recipes and cooking adventures. Recently I've compiled a bunch of ideas that I want to try out everything will be documented with pictures hopefully. This way I can practice plating and have a visual record of how they evolve each time I make them.

Tomorrow we ski Breckenridge, it is the Ullr fest so we'll see if there is anything going on in town after a long day on the mountain....

No comments:

@way2themes