1.18.09 - Having Fun in Colorado

1/18/2010

1.18.09

So far today nothing much planned. I made Pete some breakfast this morning. Nothing special just Scrambled Veggie Eggs, Bacon & Hash Browns.














He made a good point that I should use my real camera to take pictures but the one on my phone is always so close.

Since it's so nice here today, it really has been feeling like spring more than anything here,














I was thinking of starting my indoor herb garden. I read the back of my seed packets and it was pretty adamant that if I grow them indoor I wait until early or late spring. So looks like I have a few months before I can plant them. I'm going to try to make one of my own Topsy Turvy, the upside down tomato grower, but same thing I have to wait until spring to find some tomato plants to buy. So that project will have to wait.

Pete went skiing yesterday, I'm still not feeling great, and met up with some people he met when Paul was here for Christmas. After a long day of skiing, in white out conditions apparently, I met up with everyone at  "Tommyknockers" for a drink.
















This was the first time I had the homemade Rootbeer there and it's pretty good. It has an interesting Maple flavor to it. After that we headed home and watched TV.

Looks like we'll be meeting up again on Tuesday, tomorrow, and maybe going to Breckenridge. At least that's where I hope we go it's so easy to get off the lifts there. And since we stayed there in December I really like skiing there.

Tonight for dinner we had veggie turkey meatloaf with brown rice. It turned out good and was exactly what I wanted for dinner.

No comments:

@way2themes