1.16.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

1/16/2010

1.16.10

Today was a beautiful day, 60 degrees in Denver. Pete and I headed to Park Meadows Mall where the Apple store is.










Can't be a minute late at this location or they'll cancel your appointment. Thankfully Pete ran a head of me and checked us in. All I needed to do was get the face plate on my computer replaced before my AppleCare runs out in April. Last time I went in the store to replace the charge cord they let me know that the plate replacement was covered for free and they always have them in stock. All I needed was an appointment and I was good to go.














Of course the day that I make my appointment they don't have any in stock. The teenager that was assigned to us, you can see him by the Genius Bar logo, talked and talked until I said I was ready to go to an authorized dealer when he finally got to the point and said they would order it and call us when it came in. So it was a total waste of the hour drive into the city and we'll get to do it again in 3-5 days.

We decided that we would have lunch while we waited because it was supposed to take 2 hours to get the plate changed and we hadn't had anything to eat for breakfast. After looking at our choices we decided to try the Thai place in the Mall Plaza.















Pete got a Thai Iced Coffee like always, but this one wasn't very good.















We split some Coconut Shrimp for an appetizer














I got the Beef Satay Lunch















Pete got his Pad Thai














It was a beautiful place with nice staff but I think that the place we went to with John and Pam was much better. We'll need to get back there so I can get the name of it. Plus their cheese & crab dumplings are awesome.

Nothing special for dinner tonight. Just baked pasta with chicken & cream sauce topped with panko and parm cheese, sauteed zucchini (can you tell I'm trying to get them out of the fridge?) and crescent rolls.... I'll upload the pic a little later.

No comments:

@way2themes